Caledonian is committed to providing our clients with the best advice to achieve their financial goals. Our investment banking team is dedicated and focused on being a personalised financier and provider of capital-raising services to our valued clients. Our clients include corporations, financial institutions, financial sponsors, governments and public authorities and boards of directors and special committees. With offices in the Cayman Islands, Toronto, Isle of Man and the BVI, our multi-country structure enables us to offer the broadest range of products and services, furthering our ability to deliver superior solutions to our clients.
Caledonian Global Financial Services offers:
Access to Capital
- Arrange capital at all levels of the corporate life cycle.
- Align with our clients by investing alongside with them.
- Utilise our network of international institutional and private equity investors as required.
- Direct investment opportunity to focused investment bankers who have capital raising alternatives to support growth, plus provide liquidity event for founders of the private company.
- Execute best strategies to Go Public.
- Mentor management on investor presentation materials to ensure key messages are strong.
- Arrange meetings with other potential strategic investors.
- Introduce company to key Stock Exchange leaders to facilitate listing process and ease transition.
Legal and Financial Advice
- Provide legal advice and introductions and affiliations to strong service providers.
- Accounting and audit advice, introductions and affiliations with strong service providers.
- Business plan and cash budgeting advisory.
- Finding and providing access to key management and board members where needed.
- Experienced executive team.
- Globally connected to key legal, market and financial service providers.
Investment Banking Fact Sheet
CORE Fact Sheet