Caledonian was established in 1970 and has offices in the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Orlando, Toronto and New York. Caledonian offers a comprehensive range of international banking services to individual and corporate clients. If you have investment banking or offshore banking needs, Caledonian can help. The group is audited by KPMG and many of our companies are licensed and regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and the British Virgin Islands.
The Caledonian Group is a privately held group of companies headquartered in the Cayman Islands with offices in New York, Toronto, Orlando and British Virgin Islands. Caledonian offers a comprehensive range of financial services to individual and corporate clients.
- We strive to be the preferred corporate partner of our clients to enable them to achieve greater success in a changing global business environment.
- To deliver professional, courteous and prompt services to our clients whilst adhering to the highest ethical standards
- To adhere to our core values of integrity and quality through a culture of open dialogue and mutual respect
- To thoroughly understand our clients and their business needs by making intelligent inquiries and maintaining regular polite and courteous communications
- To empower and inspire our employees through effective management communication, continuing education and positive reinforcement and competitive benefits within a positive work environment
Our Core Values
Corporate & Social Responsibility
For decades, Caledonian has played a leadership role in driving key community initiatives – a heritage of involvement that dates back to our company's founders.
Caledonian’s CSR initiatives are: reflecting the corporate, social and environmental sustainability commitments that we make to our clients, shareholders, employees and to the community. Through our efforts we aim to advance the quality of life where our employees and clients work, live and do business.
- We are committed to driving initiatives that promote sustainable development and protection of our marine life, coastal landscapes and natural flora and fauna.
- Excellent schools and well-educated citizens are critical building blocks for economic vitality and a desirable quality of life in the communities where we live and work.
- Being a good corporate citizen is a willingness to invest time, talent and resources into building strong communities and advancing our youth.